DeathToTyrants

A site devoted to the finer things in life: politics, literature, discussion, gambling, et al.

Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States

Thursday, April 07, 2005

Shameless self-promotion

So there are now two different websites that have allowed me to write for them. I am going to use this space to promote myself, and the sites, at least as much as I can.

90ways.com is a magazine type format with fiction, essay, criticism, science and weather sections. I write for the science one, which you can find by clicking on the science icon (this detailed instruction is written mostly for the benefit of Gregory, who has trouble with these sorts of things). It is just a short article, but with some broad implications, which I hope to start attacking more.

theouterloop.com is a pretty comprehensive site, dealing with politics and lifestyle and arts and a bunch of things. I am a political columnist- surprise!- and should have stuff out every Thursday.

Both sites seem really good: comprehensive, esoteric, witty, smart, (save for the tragic mistake of letting me scribble for them). Check them out. Actually, check them out 100 times a day so they can sell ad space and I can get paid. If this happens, I'll take you all out for ice cream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home